Saturday, November 5, 2011

Why I say, "Embrace the Moment"

embrace the moment is how i have managed to cope with all the stress and misfortune that has happened recently in my life. you might call it "a series of  unfortunate events" like the books by limony snicket.

those who are close to me know of the "misfortunes" i have been faced with this year. i am now looking forward to a new year and a new beginning with just me and my kids.

there is one fortune i was blessed with, and that was the birth of my beautiful daughter Love. she has kept me going and has made life worth living.  (of course, all my children do that for me)

Why I say embrace the moment is simply this:  we must not only have a To Do list, we must also have a To Be list.

1 comment:

  1. The "present"...the "moment"...is all we have. As much as we want to, we can't re-live the good times, and as much as we suffered, we can be assured that we won't re-live past hardships. The present is all we have. If you are going through Hell....keep going!

    ReplyDelete